Covered by most extended Heath Care Plans!
Thank you for your interest in Kings Wellness & Counselling services
Kings’ Wellness and Counselling ( KWC ) is the personal, family, and spiritual counselling division of the PEI Interfaith Centre. Our mission is to provide in a safe and respectful environment counselling, healing and spiritual services to those seeking guidance, insight and support on their healing journey. We celebrate all traditions, all orientations, spiritual paths and practices and acknowledge the value of healing the whole person.
Embracing the best of traditional and non-traditional techniques, our therapist include:
Counselling may be able to help if you are:
- Experiencing any kind of loss, bereavement or trauma
- Suffering from stress, anxiety, panic attacks, depression or finding it hard to cope
- Having difficulties within personal or family relationships
- Having problems adjusting to change, perhaps through redundancy or early retirement
- Help to recover from serious illness, eating disorders, addictions
- Facing a problem that is hard to talk about or resolve
- Not feeling good about life at the moment and you don't understand why
Most of our therapists are covered by extended health plans and licensed as psychotherapist or naturotherapists offering Naturopathic Consultations. We have been offering counselling, healing and helping services for over 35 years.
Join Margaret as she discusses about Gestalt Therapy and how she helps people work through their issues.
Rev. Dr Barry King
Join Rev Barry King as he explores the nature of being spirit and experiencing the limitations of a physical existence. Also, celebrates the power of choice in our lives to shape and mold ourselves and our future.
Here is a list of regularly asked questions when someone is interested in our services.
Check out our new visual meditations, traditional meditations, podcasts and more
Find out what services we can offer you and how we can help
Audio Message of the Month